To book a parents’ evening appointment online please click on this link: klbs.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/
Bookings are typically available from 2 weeks before the actual evening takes place (exact dates and times below). Please note that Key Stage 3 parents’ evenings are initially limited to 6 bookings to allow all parents the opportunity to make a reasonable number of appointments. After this time any remaining appointment slots will be made available and will be unlimited. Please be aware that there may still be situations where a member of staff teaches multiple classes in a year group and will therefore be fully booked quite early on. Please email the member of staff directly or through email@example.com if this is the case.
Parents’ evening dates and booking availability 2016/2017:
- Year 7 Tutor evening – Monday 12/09/16 (16:30-19:30)
- Bookings available Thursday 08/09/16 (00:05) to Monday 12/09/16 (14:45)
- Year 10 – Tuesday 22/11/16 (16:30-19:30)
- Bookings available Tuesday 08/11/16 (00:05) to Tuesday 22/11/16 (14:45)
- Year 13 – Thursday 01/12/16 (16:30-19:30)
- Bookings available: Thursday 17/11/16 (00:05) to Thursday 01/12/16 (14:45)
- Year 12 – Thursday 08/12/16 (16:30-19:30)
- Bookings available Thursday 24/11/16 (00:05) to Thursday 08/12/16 (14:45)
- Year 11 – Wednesday 18/01/17 (16:30-19:30)
- Bookings available Wednesday 04/01/17 (00:05) to Wednesday 18/01/17 (14:45)
- Year 8 – Tuesday 24/01/17 (16:00-19:30)
- Limited bookings (maximum 6) available Tuesday 10/01/17 (00:05) to Tuesday 17/01/17 (00:05)
- Unlimited bookings available Tuesday 17/01/17 (00:05) to Tuesday 24/01/17 (14:45)
- Year 9 – Thursday 23/02/17 (16:00-19:30)
- Limited bookings (maximum 6) available Thursday 09/02/17 (00:05) to Thursday 16/02/17 (00:05)
- Unlimited bookings available Thursday 16/02/17 (00:05) to Thursday 23/02/17 (14:45)
- Year 13 – Tuesday 07/03/17 (16:30-19:30)
- Bookings available: Tuesday 21/02/17 (00:05) to Tuesday 07/03/17 (14:45)
- Year 12 – Thursday 16/03/16 (16:30-19:30)
- Bookings available Thursday 02/03/17 (00:05) to Thursday 16/03/16 (14:45)
- Year 7 – Thursday 27/04/17 (16:00-19:30)
- Limited bookings (maximum 6) available Thursday 30/03/17 (00:05) to Thursday 06/04/17 (00:05)
- Unlimited bookings available Thursday 06/04/17 (00:05) to Thursday 27/04/17 (14:45)
Guide to Booking Appointments online (to download a printable guide click here.):
Step 1: Log in
- To log in, please fill out all the details on the web form.
- Ensure that you use the “legal” forename and surname that matches our student records (no abbreviations).
- Enter the Date of Birth in the format dd/mm/yyyy.
- Enter a valid email address. This is required so the confirmation of your appointments can be emailed to you.
Step 2: Select Parents’ Evening
- Click on the green tick to select the parents’ evening you want to make appointments for.
Step 3: Choose Teachers
- A list of your children’s teachers will appear. Ensure the teachers you want to see are selected in green. If you do not want to see a teacher or want to book them later on then click on their name to de-select them.
- If you wish to make an appointment with the relevant Year Head then click on “Add a New Teacher” and select the Year Head department (please use the Message facility to make it clear that the appointment will be in this capacity).
- To make an appointment with Miss K John – Head of Special Educational Needs and Disability, do the same but select the SEN department instead.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed.
Step 4: Make Appointments
Click on ‘Book’ to make your appointment with the teacher for the time you wish.
Optionally enter a short note to the teacher to help structure the appointment.
Repeat this for all the teachers you wish to see.
- After you have finished making appointments, click on the “click here” yellow box at the top of the page to receive a confirmation email.
Step 5: Finish
- Once you receive the email confirmation of your appointments this can be printed out or you can print out your appointments from the website (see below).
- There is a link at the bottom of the confirmation email which logs you back into the system.
- You can then view and print your appointments by clicking the “Appointments” tab.
- You can also change your appointments by clicking on “Add/Edit/Delete Appointments”.