If you have an account, please LOG IN HERE
ScoPay is a secure online payment system that allows parents to pay for a wide range of activities at Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School.
- At the Log in screen enter the email address and password that was sent to you in the ‘Internet Payment Access Letter’.
- On the next page enter your own email address and choose your own password which also needs to be confirmed.
- Continue with entering your home address details and click on the submit button at the bottom.
- This will then take you through to the products that you can ‘purchase’.
- If you experiencing problems please check the advice on ‘cookies’ below.
- If you still have any problems then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Rosemary Meek on 01453 842227.
Advice if you experience problems logging on and accessing ScoPay.
- Check ‘cookie’ settings.
- When you are at the ‘Log in’ screen, click on the Tools option at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select internet options.
- Click privacy tab.
- Setting should be at medium.
- Click on sites.
- In address of website enter www.scopay.com
- Single click on the http://www.scopay.com
- Scopay.com will then appear in the box below that section
- Single click on scopay.com and click on allow then ok.
- Try to register again.