At Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School, our vision is that:
- through excellent teaching, we will inspire all students to become ambitious, confident individuals who enjoy their learning and achieve the success, in and out of the classroom, they deserve
- through fantastic opportunities for cultural and sporting enrichment, we will inspire all students to develop into young people who are fulfilled in their lives
- through an ethos of care for all, students will develop into young people who communicate well, are confident in themselves, respectful of others and embrace difference.
In order to achieve the above, our aims are to:
- Enable every child to make the best possible progress and enjoy multiple successes through great teaching and support of learning.
- Maintain an ambitious, balanced and enjoyable curriculum with many opportunities for extra-curricular and enrichment activities.
- Provide outstanding pastoral support, especially for those who need it most.
- Enable every student to develop the personal qualities necessary to be a good citizen, make a positive contribution to society and enjoy a productive life
- Ensure that all members of the school community are committed to the well-being of the students.
- Value and support all staff, invest in their professional development and well-being and to develop ambition for themselves, colleagues and the students.
- Link effectively with parents, carers, the local community, other schools, colleges, universities, employers and other partners.