The Lost Property office is based in the hut joined to the Snack Shack and is open during morning break from Monday to Thursday.
- Lost Property operates on a four week rotation which means that after that fourth week unnamed items are disposed of.
- Students are advised to name all items so that they can be informed that they are in lost property and need to be collected.
Information for parents
- If parents wish to come to school to identify or retrieve items of lost property, they are welcome to do so during the school break time (10:30 – 10:45) on Monday – Thursday
- Would parents please let us know in advance that they wish to come in, as well as arranging for their child to meet them at reception at 10:25 in order to accompany them to the lost property room.
- Items are retained in lost property for a minimum of four weeks. After this, storage space limitations mean that we may dispose of unclaimed items.