At KLB School we are continually focusing on developing the aspirations of our pupils and one of these skills is to become a self-manager and present themselves in a smart way in preparation for later life opportunities.
We firmly believe that it is an essential part of the ethos and culture of KLB School that all pupils manage the way in which they present themselves and comply with the school uniform requirements. We are very proud of our community and want all our young people to show that they are too, by wearing our uniform with pride.
Our Uniform Supplier
School Uniform Grants
Parents/Carers of students joining Year 7 who are eligible for Free School Meals or Pupil Premium Funding may apply for a grant to help with uniform costs.
The application form is available by clicking on the link below:
Whilst Monkhouse offer a variety of KLB branded sports kit, the only compulsory branded items are the girls’ games top and boys’ rugby shirt.
Required for September:
- KLB branded girls’ games top/boys’ maroon and navy rugby shirt available from Monkhouse
- Plain white polo shirt
- Plain navy shorts/navy skort
- Navy games socks
- White ankle socks
- Shin Pads
- Gum Shield
- Football/Rugby boots
- The PE department recommend purchasing moulded football boots as they are the most suitable footwear for both grass and 3G surfaces.
- Boys will need football/rugby boots in September.
- We do not recommend buying girls boots for September. The girls will be set for PE at the end of term one. At this point, you will be notified when boots will be required.
Optional sports kit:
- Skins/base layers are recommended for the winter months. Whilst we would prefer these to be navy, we appreciate this isn’t always possible and would ask for these in KLB/neutral colours
- Plain navy tracksuit bottoms
- KLB branded navy PE hooded top available from Monkhouse
- Astro Turf Trainers