We have created this dedicated webpage to provide information to help parents and children considering joining KLB School in September 2021. We’ll be adding more to the page as time goes on, so please check in regularly to make sure you’re up to date.
We have included some resources that you may find useful:
- A Virtual Tour – this has been updated recently and will give you an idea of the layout of the school site and the wonderful location it enjoys
- A Year 6 transition video featuring Year 7s talking about the school (see below)
- A video of Year 10s talking about their experiences, the subjects they have chosen and further shots of the school (see below)
- A set of 3 videos – meet the English, maths and science departments (see below)
You can also explore the school website (the newsletters are full of what KLB is all about), find us on Twitter (klb_school and KLB sport) or even follow Berkeley the school dog on Instagram (@berkeley_klb).
- A digital prospectus
- Presentations about the school and transition
We are planning Year 6 open evenings and mornings for the end of September early October. We have pushed it back from normal to allow more time for the situation to settle and to be able to provide you with the best experience possible.
Proposed dates are:
- Open Evening: Thursday 1st October
- Open mornings: Tuesday 6th & Wednesday 7th October
We will provide further information as soon as we can.
A Year 6 transition video featuring Year 7s talking about the school:
A video of Year 10’s talking about their experiences, the subjects they have chosen and further footage of the school:
Videos – meet the English, maths and science departments: