Revision / Learning support:
Make learning and exam preparation manageable by breaking the work down into steps.
If you are in Key Stage 3, remember the study skills sessions and the aide-memoire “Mind Your P,Q,R,S,Ts”
Click on the following downloads for more information on these techniques:
- KS3 study skills overview
- Step 1 Understand – a reminder on how to get started: Preview, Questions and Reading around.
- Step 2 Memorise – advice on how to Study and remember information.
- Step 3 Revise – guidance on how to use exam past papers effectively and Test yourself.
The following document is written to give some help on how to plan your answers to different types of questions:
- Spelling – a range of techniques to help students remember spellings.