ScoPay is a secure online payment system that allows parents to pay for a wide range of activities at Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School and to give consent for you child to take part in school visits. If you have an account, please log in below:
- For new users, at the log in screen, click ‘register as new user’.
- On the next page enter your email address and choose your own password which also needs to be confirmed.
- Enter your name and the link code provided in the access letter. (If you do not have an access letter, please contact the finance office).
- Continue with entering your home address details and click on the submit button at the bottom. This will then take you through to the products that you can ‘purchase’.
- If you experience any problems please check the advice on ‘cookies’ below.
- If you still have any problems then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Finance Office on 01453 842227.
Using ScoPay to give consent for school visits
You can use ScoPay to give consent for your child to take part in school visits. Guidance for doing this is available from this link:
Experiencing problems logging on and accessing ScoPay?
- Check ‘cookie’ settings.
- When you are at the ‘Log in’ screen, click on the Tools option at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select internet options.
- Click privacy tab.
- Setting should be at medium.
- Click on sites.
- In address of website enter www.scopay.com
- Single click on the http://www.scopay.com
- Scopay.com will then appear in the box below that section
- Single click on scopay.com and click on allow then ok.
- Try to register again.