We are pleased to inform you about a new parent app and website, accessible at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC. The information you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life. The app and website also supports us in our aim of becoming a more sustainable organisation, by reducing the amount of paper-based communication we send.
This app enables you to:
- View school term dates, inset dates and contact details
- View important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievements
- Access your child’s school report
- Update your contact details and other key information about your child
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information, such as key dates for your diary. If you would prefer to switch in-app notifications off, you can do so by selecting this option in phone settings.
Setting up the app
If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to this information for all your children from the same app.
When you receive your invitation, a link and code will be included.
The following instructions will help you with the registration process.